These are 7 amazing tools that every entrepreneur can use to help them make money online and build a mobile business, which is key to escaping the 9 to 5 and living the life you want. Try them out, give me feedback on which you love the best and feel free to add to the list in the comments section below!
- Basecamphq – this is a site that me and my virtual workers use constantly to manage projects, keep notes, count time spent on each client, etc. For a low monthly cost Basecamp can help you make more money, get really organized and fertilize a truly mobile business model where you never have to meet any employees face to face, but still get a heck of a lot done.
- Teqpad.com – this site offers a lot of free metrics on your website or blog, I am not sure if it is as accurate as other paid platforms but it gives you at least a good idea of what is going on behind the scenes. It also offers helpful hints and shows the amount of backlinks you are getting from all the major search engines.
- E.ggtimer – not only can you time boiling an egg with this online bad boy, but you can make more money by seeing the EXACT amount of time you are spending on each client, each task, etc. This has a two fold benefit for businesses, especially those who deal on a project to project basis, you can make sure you are being as productive as possible while ensuring you are getting enough buck for your bang.
- Skype – I have a business phone, just like all big businesses, but my business phone isn’t sitting an office, its mobile, just like my business. My business line is linked through Skype (you can buy a dedicated line for cheap) and then redirects to my cell when I’m not online. This way I don’t have to give out my personal number and it also looks waaay more professional. Almost as professional as using the word ‘waaay’.
- Rocking Business Cards – Yes, having an awesome business card does make you more money and helps you network, connect and interact with people you normally wouldn’t have much to talk to about. The business cards from taste of ink studios may be a bit more pricey but they are well worth it. Coming in all shapes and sizes and being made out of materials like silk or plastic helps give your card that *bling* factor that impresses so many with so little. Also it is a great way to strike up a conversation with some big wig who normally wouldn’t give you the time of day.
- The Completely Mobile Business Office – this is my number ONE secret for complete mobility and it has cost a fraction of what other businesses pay in rent. It holds all my documents, all my ideas and gives me unlimited connections with people all over the world, it’s my Macbook people and for $999 any aspiring business owner can afford one… if you are really serious about making money and launching your free wielding entrepreneurial journey that is.
- Evernote – an awesome space to organize your thoughts, ideas and notes. This truly is a gold mine of zaniness where you can spread out all the projects, notes and designs you are working on and get a better idea of the concept you are going for. Try it out and you’ll fall in love.
So hopefully those 7 killer tools will help you build a more mobile business, make more money online especially and get more organized and productive. If you have other tools you use that I left out please share them in the comments section since I am always looking for new ways to manage my business and life.